The nominees for a 2023 French grant are:
- Cancer Care Center Gustave Roussy in Villejuif for a project to develop aromatic protocols for the management of stress, anxiety and nausea.
- Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal Elbeuf for a project to train 2 referents in aromatherapy and help to finance an observational study on arteriovenous fistula hematomas.
- Médipôle Hôpital Mutualiste of Villeurbanne to participate in the financing of a clinical study on the interest of aromatherapy in taste and smell disorders induced by chemotherapy.
- University Hospital in Caen for a project to introduce aromatherapy in the pneumology department to reduce anxiety, sleep disorders and pain of patients.
- Hospital in Crest for a project to finance collective training for the team and implement protocols to reduce patient anxiety and nausea.
- Psychiatric Hospital Saint Jean de Dieu in Lyon for a training project for 2 referents in aromatherapy and implementation of aromatic protocols for pain management in patients with chronic low back pain.